Bangkok Rhinoplasty Package from $9,420 or finance available
- Open Rhinoplasty Surgery (standard cases)
- Surgery at Samitivej Hospital
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon Dr Supasid
- 10 nights in Bangkok (1 night resort, 1 night hospital, 8 nights resort)
- VIP for ALL required transfers in Thailand
- 4 star Centre Point in a one bedroom apartment
- Full American breakfast daily
- $9,420– Low Season 19 Apr – 31 Oct 2020
- $9,420– High Season 1 Nov – 23 Dec 2019
- $10,420– High Season 15 Jan – 31 Mar 2020
Bring a Companion – FREE
Have a companion stay with you in the hospital and at the hotel twin-share.
A $500 deposit is required to secure a surgery date towards your package.
Clients accepted are subject to meeting MediCation Tours Terms & Conditions. Packages must be paid in full 8 weeks prior to surgery date.
Package prices may vary from low to high season. Package inclusions are subject to availability.
Accommodation is twin share. Includes hospital stay (on a day bed or couch) transfers with surgery client and daily breakfast at hotel.
Payment plans start at 25 per week – get more details
Once accepted for surgery, the deposit is non-refundable but may be used as a payment towards any other procedure or package with MediCation Tours, terms and conditions apply – see our cancellation policy
The package price is calculated at 1NZD = 20THB. Price is subject to exchange rate fluctuations. There is a $35 NZD telegraphic transfer fee in addition to the package price.
Flights are not included in this price but MediCation Tours can assist with flights through their associated travel agent. MediCation Tours also have seasonal specials with Thai Airlines.