Dr Boonchai Taweerattanasil
Dr Boonchai Taweerattanasil
Plastic Surgeon – Camillian Hospital, Bangkok
Camillian hospital is a non-profit private hospital, providing 120 patient beds, located in the trendy area of Thonglor, Bangkok. Camillian Hospital is spotlessly clean and the nursing staff are friendly and highly trained to care for our international clients. Thonglor is fast becoming one of the most popular areas for ex pats to set up home, mainly due to its central location providing easy access to many parts of Bangkok. Thonglor is also popular for its higher end restaurants and shops. The hospital is certified HA (Hospital Accreditation) on the auspicious occasion of the 60th Anniversary Celebrations of His Majesty’s Accession to the Throne from Healthcare Accreditation Institute (Public Organization).
Dr Boonchai is a world renowned multiple procedure specialist. Check out Lee Ann’s before and after photos. She had upper eye rejuvenation, mid and lower face and neck lift, breast lift and breast augmentation, tummy tuck, thigh and arm lift, in September 2017.
Dr Boonchai is an experienced plastic surgeon having completed his initial medical studies in 1999 with 2nd Class Honours. He then completed general surgery training before commencing his studies in plastic surgery in 2004. From 2006, Dr Boonchai was a plastic surgery lecturer and instructor and in 2010, joined Phuket International Aesthetic Center (PIAC) where he generated his international reputation and following with overseas clients. Since 2016 Dr Boonchai now concentrates his time and professional experience in his private practice.
Often requested for breast augmentation surgery, Dr Boonchai also specialises in other breast surgeries, face surgery, abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), liposuction, female genital surgery and gender reassignment surgery. He speaks Thai and English.
- Mummy makeover
- All breast procedures
- Face and neck lift
- Tummy tuck
- Female genital surgery
- 1993 – 1999: M.D. (2nd Class Honours), Chulalongkom University Medical School, Bangkok
- 1999 – 2000: Internship, Maharaj Nakorn Chiang Mai Hospital, Chiang Mai
- 2000 – 2004: Residency Training, General Surgery, Maharaj Nakorn Chiang Mai Hospital, Chiang Mai
- 2004 – 2006: Residency Training, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, King Chulalongkom Memorial Hospital, Bangkok
Membership and Fellowship of Specialty Boards
- Thai Medical Council
- Royal College of Surgeons Thailand
- The Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery of Thailand
- The Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery of Thailand
- The Thai Society of Wound Healing
- The Thai Society of Burn Healing
- Thai Cleft Lip-Palate and Craniofacial Association
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS) since 2011
- 1999 – 2000: General Practitioner, Maharaj Nakorn Chiang Mai Hospital, Chiang Mai
- Diplomatic, Board of General Surgery
- Diplomatic, Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- 2006 – 2011: Full time Plastic Surgeon, Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) Medical College and Vajira Hospital, Bangkok
- 2006 – 2011: Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Piyavate Hospital, Bangkok
- 2008 – 2010: Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Samitivej Hospital, Bangkok
- 2010 – 2015: Full time Plastic Surgeon, Phuket International Aesthetic Centre (PIAC)
- 2015 – present: Plastic Surgeon, Private practice
- 2006: The 13th ASEAN Congress of Plastic Surgery, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- 2007: The 6th Asia Pacific Burns Congress, Seoul, South Korea
- 2010: The 29th Pan-pacific Surgical Association Biennial Congress, Hawaii, USA
- 2014: The 14th International Congress of the Oriental-Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (OSAP, Pattaya, Thailand
- 2014: The 23rd Bienniel Symposium World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH), Bangkok
Due to Dr Boonchai’s popularity, surgery dates may be limited. ENQUIRE today to find out more or complete the PERSONAL ASSESSMENT and begin your journey.