Dr Rushapol Sdawat
Dr Rushapol Sdawat
Plastic Surgeon – Phuket Plastic Surgery Institute (PPSI)
Dr. Rushapol was one of the founding surgeons of PIAC and now PPSI, and has years of experience with clients from all over the world. He strives to provide the best result possible for each of his clients and does not like to compromise on quality.
From 2000 to 2008, Dr Rushapol was a Plastic Surgery Instructor at Faculty of Medicine for Praboromarajchanok Institute, Mahidol University, and also for the Naresuan University from 2007 to 2008. In addition, he has also submitted papers for publication with various medical journals.
He speaks Thai and English, and is also an avid musician who plays several instruments and has even built his own guitar.
- Facial cosmetic surgery including facial feminisation surgery, face and neck lift surgery, and facial bone contouring surgery
- Breast augmentation and breast lift/reduction surgery
- Body contouring including liposuction, abdominoplasty, belt lipectomy and arm/thigh lifts
Medical Education and Work Experience
Siriraj Medical School, Mahidol University, Bangkok, 1985-1992 – M.D.
Internship: Bangkok Metropolitan Administration General Hospital, 1992
General Practitioner – Veterans General Hospital, Bangkok, 1993-1994
Thai Certified Board of General Surgery, King Pramongkutklao Hospital, Mahidol University, 1995-1997
Thai Certified Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University, 1998-1999
Sawanpracharak Hospital (Northern Regional Tertiary Care Center), Ministry of Health, Nakhon Sawan, Thailand, 2000-2008
Consultant Plastic Surgeon – Srisawan Hospital, Paknampho Hospital, Romchat Hospital, Ratanawej Hospital, Ruampatt Hospital, 2000-2008
Plastic Surgeon – Sdawat Plastic Surgery Clinic, Nakhom Sawan, 2003-present
Plastic Surgeon – Phuket Plastic Surgery Institute (PPSI), Phuket (formerly PIAC) 2008-present
Membership and Fellowship of Specialty Boards
- Thai Medical Council
- The Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery of Thailand
- The Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery of Thailand (ThSAPS)
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
- Faculty of Medicine, Plastic Surgery Instructor, Praboromarajchanok Institute, Mahidol University, Thailand 2000-2008
- Faculty of Medicine Plastic Surgery Instructor, Naresuan University , 2007-2008
- Visiting Scholar in Craniofacial Surgery and Microsurgery Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Department, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan, 2001
- Visiting Fellow in Dermatological Laser Surgery, Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University, 2004
Certification and License
- Medical Licensure: Medical Council of Thailand, 1992, #17689 Board certification
- Thai Certified Board of general Surgery, 1998
- Thai Certified Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 2000
- Thai Certified Board of Family Medicine, 2005
Honours and Awards
- Outstanding Resident in Surgery, 1995, Department of Surgery, King Pramongkutklao Hospital, Thailand
Due to Dr Rushapol’s popularity, surgery dates may be limited. ENQUIRE today to find out more or complete the PERSONAL ASSESSMENT and begin your journey.