Dr Rushapol Sdawat
Dr Rushapol Sdawat
Plastic Surgeon, PPSI
Dr. Rushapol was one of the founding surgeons of PIAC and now PPSI, and has years of experience with clients from all over the world. He strives to provide the best result possible for each of his clients and does not like to compromise on quality. He often administers vitamins to his patients IVs for an added boost to their recovery.
From 2000 to 2008, Dr Rushapol was a Plastic Surgery Instructor at Faculty of Medicine for Praboromarajchanok Institute, Mahidol University, and also for the Naresuan University from 2007 to 2008. In addition, he has also submitted papers for publication with various medical journals.
He speaks Thai and English, and is also an avid musician who plays several instruments and has even built his own guitar.
- Face lift
- Facial bone contouring
- Breast augmentation
- Breast lift/ breast reduction
- Tummy tuck / belt lipectomy
- 1985 – 1992: Doctor of Medicine, Siriraj Medical School, Mahidol University, Bangkok
- 1992: Internship, Bangkok Metropolitan Administration General Hospital
Membership and Fellowship of Specialty Boards
- 1992: Medical Council of Thailand
- 1998: Thai Certified Board of General Surgery
- 2000: Thai Certified Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- 2004: Visiting Fellow in dermatological laser surgery, Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University
- 2005: Thai Certified Board of Family Medicine
- The Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery of Thailand
- The Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery of Thailand
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
- 1993 – 1994: General Practitioner, Veterans General Hospital Bangkok
- 1995 – 1997: Thai Certified Board of General Surgery, King Pramongkutklao Hospital, Mahidol University, Bangkok
- 1998 – 1999: Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University
- Sawanpracharak Hospital (Northern Regional Tertiary Care Center)
- 2000 – 2008: Ministry of Health, Nakhon Sawan
- Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Srisawan Hospital, Paknampho Hospital, Romchat Hospital, Ratanwej
- 2000 – 2008: Ruampatt Hospital
- 2003 – present: Plastic Surgeon, Sdawat Plastic Surgery Clinic, Nakhon Sawan
- 2008 – present: Plastic Surgeon, Phuket Plastic Surgery Institute (PPSI), Phuket (formerly PIAC)
- 2001: Visiting Scholar in Craniofacial Surgery and Microsurgery, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Department, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan
Honours and Awards
- 1995: Outstanding Resident in Surgery, Department of Surgery, King Mongkutklao Hospital
Breast Augmentation (Round) package from $6,330
Due to Dr Rushapol’s popularity, surgery dates may be limited.
ENQUIRE today to find out more or complete the PERSONAL ASSESSMENT and begin your journey.