Dr Supasid Jirawatnotai
Dr Supasid Jirawatnotai
Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon, Phyathai 2 Hospital, Bangkok
Dr Supasid is the newest plastic and reconstructive surgeon to partner with MediCation Tours. Dr Supasid operates out of Phyathai 2 and is highly sought after for open rhinoplasty and facial procedures such as face and neck lifts. Dr Supasid trained under the famous Thai Plastic surgeon Dr Montien.
He is also very involved and committed to the treatment of facial paralysis patients, with expertise in the reconstruction of damaged facial nerve and muscle via facial nerve transfer and free functional muscle transfer. His expertise has helped many people with facial paralysis and Bell’s palsy. With Dr Supasid’s contribution, the first dedicated facial paralysis clinic in Thailand was set up in Prasat Neurological Institute in 2012.
- Rhinoplasty (caucasian and asian)
- Face lift
- Eye lids
- Breast augmentation
- The International facial plastic surgery fellowship program 2015, The Dutch Association of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Rotterdam, Erasmus MC, The Netherlands
- Diploma, Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery 2012, The Medical council of Thailand
- Degree of Doctor of Medicine (honours) 2004, Faculty of Medicine, Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand
Practice History – Current
- Plastic Surgeon and attending staff 2012 – present
- Samitivej Chinatown Hospital
- Lerdsin General Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand
- Bangkok Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand
- Plastic surgery resident 2007-2012 – Lerdsin General Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand
- The supreme patriarch centre on ageing, Chonburi, Thailand 2005-2007 – Chonburi Hospital, Chonburi, Thailand 2004-2005
- Board-certified in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery (2012 – present)
Active Registration History
- The Medical Council of Thailand (registration number: 30968)
- The Royal College of Surgeons of Thailand (registration number: 2537)
- The Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons of Thailand
- The Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons of Thailand
- The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
- Supasid J, Rungkit T, Monitoring interstitial glucose changes during ischemia/reperfusion in human cutaneous free flaps. Thai J Surg 2012; 33: 132-138
Dr Supasid Rhinoplasty Package from $8,640
Due to Dr Supasid’s popularity, surgery dates may be limited.
ENQUIRE today to find out more or complete the PERSONAL ASSESSMENT and begin your journey.