Dr Vitasna Ketglang
Dr Vitasna Ketglang
Obstetrician-Gynaecologist, Yanhee International Hospital, Bangkok
Dr Vitasna is an Obstetrician-Gynaecologist and Head of Cosmetic Gynaecology at Yanhee International Hospital. She has been practising for more than 28 years, and since 1999 she has devoted her practice to Gynaecological Surgery, especially Cosmetic Vaginal Surgery and Urogynaecology at Yanhee International Hospital, and is the Founder of the Cosmetic Gynaecology Center at Yanhee. She has conducted a significant number of vaginal surgeries and served as the hospital’s expert on Vaginal Rejuvenation, and as at August 2016 she had performed more than 9,700 Cosmetic Gynaecology procedures, so there is no doubt about her experience.
- Combined cosmetic/plastic and gynaecological surgical procedures
- Reconstructive surgery of the vulva
- Female urinary incontinence
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- 1982 – 1988: Doctor of Medicine, Khon Kaen University, Thailand
- 1991 – 1994: Residency in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Chiang Mai University
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Chiang Mai Hospital
- Aesthetic/Cosmetic Gynaecology
International Training & Post-Graduate Courses
- 2007 & 2009: Update & Debate in Urogynaecology, Thailand
- 2010: Conservative Treatment in Urogynaecology, Thailand
- 2010: International Urogynaecology Conference (Pelvic Floor Disorders), Thailand
- 2010: Urogynaecology in the New Frontier: Sex and the Pregnancy
- 2010: Prolapse repair workshop, Singapore
- 2011: Aesthetic Laser Gynaecology (LVR & DLV), Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Institute of America, Los Angeles, California, USA
- 2011: American Academy of Cosmetic Gynaecologist 6th Annual Congress on Aesthetic Vaginal Surgery, Tucson, Arizona, USA
- 2012: Dr. Ostrzenski’s Advanced Cosmetic Gynaecology Workshop, St. Petersburg, Florida, USA
- 2012: Correction of Early Stage of Vaginal Relaxation & Urinary Stress Incontinence by Laser, Zagreb, Croatia
- 2013: Invited Speaker, “Safe and Effective Surgical Tips and Techniques of Labiaplasty”, Sexual Aesthetic & Surgery Congress Asia, Singapore
- 2014: Invited Speaker, Medi-Ventures Business Summit-Corporate Development in Aesthetic Cosmetic Surgery Asia, “The power of establishing specialty aesthetic and cosmetic surgery business”, Singapore
- 2014: Invited Speaker, Gender Cosmetic Surgery Asia, “Female Genital Cosmetic Surgery – Special Teaching Course”, Singapore
- 2014: Clinical Laser Training for Medical & Cosmetic Applications using Dual Pulsed Q-Switched Nd : YAG Laser, Seoul City, Korea
Membership and Fellowship of Specialty Boards
- Thai Urogynaecologists Society
- International Continence Society
- Board Certified, The Royal Thai College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists
- Associate, Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Institute of America
- Associate, American Academy of Cosmetic Gynaecologists
- Chairman, Thai Cosmetic Gynaecology Society
- 1988 – 1991: Chiang Mai, Thailand. Dr Vitasna began her career upon finishing her medical education at Khon Kaen University and worked for several years at a local government hospital in Chiang Mai. In that capacity, Dr Vitasna treated a full spectrum of medical cases as general physician, including illnesses and major trauma, and coordinated a broad range of medical treatments.
- 1991 – 1994: Chiang Mai, Thailand. Dr Vitasna enrolled at Chiang Mai University and obtained a Certificate as a Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- 1994 – 1996: Chiang Mai, Thailand. Dr Vitasna served as an OB-GYN specialist working in the government hospital, responsible for an economically challenged area of Chiang Mai.
- 1996 – 1998: Bangkok, Thailand. In 1996 Dr Vitasna moved to Bangkok where she continued to establish her expertise and reputation by working at several private hospitals. She conducted a full range of OB-GYN medical operations, prescribed treatments, and interacted closely with a diverse group of patients and collaborated closely with other physicians on multidimensional and complex cases.
- 1999 – present: Yanhee International Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand. Dr Vitasna has been practising for more than 28 years, and since 1999 she has been practising Gynaecological surgery, especially cosmetic vaginal surgery and urogynaecology in Yanhee International Hospital. She has conducted a significant number of vaginal surgeries and served as the hospital’s expert on Vaginal Rejuvenation.
Number of performed cases (since August 2016):
- 806 Anterior-Posterior Vaginal Repair/Sling Incontinence (TVT-O and MiniArc)
- 3,464 Posterior Vaginal Repair
- 3,065 Labiaplasty/Clitoral Hood Reduction/Perineoplasty/Hymenoplasty
- 120 Total Abdominal Hysterectomy (TAH)
- 103 Caesarean Section
- 910 TAH with UNI-SO, TAH with BSO, and other gynaecologic surgeries
Due to Dr Vitasna’s popularity, surgery dates may be limited.
ENQUIRE today to find out more or complete the PERSONAL ASSESSMENT and begin your journey.