MIND, BODY & SOUL
Health & Wellness
Popular today as a preventative measure for longer healthier lives.
We are very fortunate to be affiliated with hospitals and clinics that offer Health and Wellness procedures.
Wellness treatments are very popular today as a preventative measure as we are all wanting to live longer, healthier lives.
If you would like to have a wellness treatment during your medical holiday or indeed as your medical holiday, we can arrange this for you. There are many types of wellness treatments available such as blood tests designed to determine what the body may be lacking in, with regards to vitamins or minerals. From blood tests, the wellness doctor will know which wellness medicines will be required for better health. There is also a procedure that involves connecting the patient with a headset and wires to a wellness machine with a highly technical software programme that scans the patients whole body detecting which organs may need some extra attention.
Some of the treatments you can have are listed below:
- Vitamin IV’s – Essentially it is a drip that is filled with vitamins to help boost the immune system and detox the body.
- Adipose Stem Cell – A small sample of Adipose tissue (fat) is removed from above the love handles or abdomen under a local anaesthetic. The stem cells are then extracted from the removed adipose tissue. Stem cells play an integral part in wound healing and regeneration of tissue at the cellular level. The stem cells are then deposited in the area that you would like rejuvenated such as the face.
- Acupuncture – Acupuncture Can Relieve Pain and Improve Sleep, Digestion and Emotional Well-being.
- Chelation – Chelation therapy is a chemical process in which a synthetic solution-EDTA (ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid)-is injected into the bloodstream to remove heavy metals and/or minerals from the body. Chelation means “to grab” or “to bind.”
- Cupping – Cupping therapy is an ancient form of alternative medicine in which a therapist puts special cups on your skin for a few minutes to create suction. People get it for many purposes, including to help with pain, inflammation, blood flow, relaxation and well-being, and as a type of deep-tissue massage.
- Detox – (detox for short) is the physiological or medicinal removal of toxic substances from a living organism, including the human body.
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy – Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) is a medical treatment which enhances the body’s natural healing process by inhalation of 100%oxygen in a total body chamber, where atmospheric pressure is increased and controlled. It is used for a wide variety of treatments usually as a part of an overall medical care plan.
- Pulse diagnosis – Pulse diagnosis is a diagnostic technique used in Ayurveda, traditional Chinese medicine, traditional Mongolian medicine, Siddha medicine, traditional Tibetan medicine, and Unani.
- Colonics – Colon Hydrotherapy is an easy efficient way of cleansing the bowel of toxins and waste which leads to better health in the whole body.
- Traditional Chinese massage – Chinese experts and practitioners believe that energy in the body has to flow continuously to help an individual to relieve stress and pain.
“Everything was very professional. Thank you Jacqui.”
Fiona traveled with MediCation and received dental treatment in June 2016.