Dr Sanguan Kunaporn
Dr Sanguan Kuaporn
Plastic Surgeon, PPSI Phuket and Samitivej Chinatown Hospital, Bangkok
Dr. Sanguan is a plastic surgeon with the Phuket Plastic Surgery Institute (PPSI). He has many years of experience in plastic surgery, and specialises in all aspects of breast surgeries, especially breast augmentation, lift, reduction and revision. Dr Sanguan is famous for his work with male-to-female sex reassignment. His popularity for sex reassignment can mean some clients will have to go on the waiting list.
Dr Sanguan is Chairman of the PPSI Surgical Committee and also a member of a number of other societies and associations with both the medical and social communities. In addition, Dr Sanguan has also engaged in numerous scientific and lecture activities. He also works tirelessly to mentor younger surgeons and is happy to pass on his knowledge and experience. Dr Sanguan speaks Thai and English.
Dr Sanguan has been a member of Rotary for many years, and in 2014 he was District Governor. He lives in Phuket with his family and often hosts exchange students in his home. Dr Sanguan is frequently travelling, and consequently his clients are encouraged to book their surgery months in advance to ensure availability.
- Breast augmentation
- Breast lift
- Breast reduction
- Gender reassignment surgery (male to female)
- 1984: Doctor of Medicine, Chulalongkom University, Thailand
- 1984: Internship, Rayong Hospital, Rayong
- 1985: General Practitioner, Koh Samui Island Community Hospital, Koh Samui, Suratthani
- 1988: Residency Training, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Chulalongkom Hopsital
International and Post-Graduate Courses
- 1991: Fellowship, Tampa Craniofacial Center, Tampa, Florida, USA
Membership and Fellowship of Specialty Boards
- 1991: Thai Certified Board of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- 2008: Member of International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
- 2016 – present: Vice President, International affair of The Society of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons of Thailand.
- 1991 – 1999: Plastic Surgeon, Vachira Phuket General Hospital, Phuket
- 1991 – 2006: Plastic Surgeon, Phuket International Hospital, Phuket
- 2006 – 2015: Chief of Phuket International Aesthetic Center (PIAC)
- 1991 – present: Founder, Phuket Plastic Surgery Center, Phuket
- 2015 – present: Director, Phuket Plastic Surgery Institute (PPSI), Phuket
Honours and Awards
- 1991: Outstanding resident in surgery, Department of Surgery, Chulalongkorn University
- 1996: Local Chairperson, 6th APC-ICPRS, Phuket
- 2000 – 2004: Distinguished Member of Committee of Muang, Phuket Police Station
- 2010: Local Chairperson, Thailand-Singapore-Taiwan Plastic Surgery Meeting, Phuket
Due to Dr Sanguan’s popularity, surgery dates may be limited.
ENQUIRE today to find out more or complete the PERSONAL ASSESSMENT and begin your journey.