Plastic Surgeon, Camillian Hospital
The latest addition to the Medication Tours surgical team is Dr Siripong also known as ‘Dr Pops’. Nothing is to much trouble for Dr Pops and he will go out of his way to make you feel comfortable and cared for.
Dr. Siripong is a fully qualified and experienced Plastic Surgeon, with a Fellowship in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery from The Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University. He is a member of The Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Surgeons of Thailand and The Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons of Thailand. His main areas of focus are cosmetic surgery, reconstructive surgery and craniofacial surgery.
Dr. Siripong studied medical school in Thailand for six years and pursued further studies in General Surgery for another four years at Chulalongkorn University where he received his diploma and is recognized by the Thai Board of General Surgery in 2008. He had then undertaken fellowship in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and completed three years of specialist plastic surgical training in 2012. Through his extensive training and experience in plastic and reconstructive surgery he has developed a keen interest in Aesthetic Surgery, Face Lift, Neck Lift, Vaser Liposuction, Abdominoplasty or Tummy Tuck, Breast Surgery and Otoplasty.
As a professional, thorough surgeon, he is able to accomplish your desired results by implementing the most advanced surgical techniques in both plastic and reconstructive surgery.
Dr. Siripong is now serving as a lecturer and a plastic surgeon to The Department of Surgery, Division of Plastic Surgery, Faculty of Medicine Vajira Hospital, Navamindradhiraj University.read Dr Siripong's full resume
Education and Training
- Doctor of Medicine Chulalongkorn University Bangkok, Thailand
- Medical Practice License as a Practitioner in Medical Council Bangkok, Thailand
- Certificate in Applied Basic Medical Science in Surgery Royal College of Surgeons of Thailand
- Diplomate Thai Board of Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University Bangkok, Thailand
- Diplomate Thai Board of Plastic Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University Bangkok, Thailand
- Plastic Surgery Fellowship at The Division of Plastic Surgery University of Alabama, Birmingham, The United States of America
- ATLS Certified by American College of Surgeons
- Certificate of Attendance KCCS Rhinoplasty Course Busan, South Korea
Due to Dr Siripong’s popularity, surgery dates may be limited.